14 June 2007

*OLW--"MY"*

how could i resist doing this challenge about my silly little Korean doggie, Gomey? not too many US citizens can say they have a Korean doggie. people always tell me i saved him from being eaten--but he's too small. they actually have dog farms in Korea...well, i'm sure you don't want to hear the rest. anyway, i got Gomey when i was stationed in Uijongbu, South Korea. he was the company mascot for the 102d MI Battalion. i missed him so much when i left that i had a friend bring him back to me. Gomey flew all the way from S. Korea to Baltimore in his little 'Furrari'. I drove from Ft. Campbell, KY to MD to pick him up and he's been with me ever since. He's such a fun little ball of fur, doing his 'tuck and run routine' and just being a loyal friend who's always happy to see me. this is not the first scrapbook page featuring Gomey, but this picture (although a little blurry) is my favorite!

the korean on the page is just a translation of the title and 'his name is gomey' and 'he's a one of a kind doggie.' tfl!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout!

Kimberly White said...

Awesome layout! Kim

Josh said...

Love doggie pages! Great LO!

Cheryl Wray said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Great idea for the page!

Paula said...

Great page, love the funky buttons.